To achieve our mission of strengthening the bond between humans and their pets, we provide top-notch veterinary service at a reduced cost through the Mercy Pricing Program. In order to qualify for Mercy Pricing, clients must provide documentation of one of the following qualifications
As a compassionate, full-service, Texas non-profit veterinary hospital, it is our mission to strengthen and advance the Human-Animal Bond by providing affordable and subsidized veterinary care for those qualifying families that are committed to the wellbeing of their pets.
Do I Qualify for Mercy Pricing?
- Disability income
- Food support (EBT/Lone Star Card, SNAP)
- General Assistance
- Heating Assistance
- Medicaid or Medicare
- Medical Assistance
- MN Care
- Section 8 housing
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- VA disability
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Texas Comprehensive Energy Assistance Program (CEAP)
- IRS Letter
- Pay Stub
- Income guidelines are subject to change. Please fill out a Mercy application to see if you qualify.